Loved you yesterday,
Love you still,
Always have, Always will


Damaged people are dangerous...they know they can survive

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~Jimi Hendrix

Let us reach for the world that ought to be. We can understand that there will be war, and still strive for peace. ~President Obama

The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware...joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware." -Henry Miller

"Truth is everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."
-Bob Marley



...

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

A bit of a change

So me and sister (that's my sister for those not in the know; that's what I call her) went to the bridal show at Thanksgiving Point on Saturday and it was awesome.



A lot of progress was made and some decisions were made as well. First of all, sister is on board with helping me make my invitations. I drew up the perfect invites and I'm super excited to get them going.



Secondly, remember the post when I said, "Remember the shoes? Well now they are new shoes!"
Consider this the reprisal.



Since the vibe of the wedding has changed, I could no longer wear the summery sandals that I had (secondly) originally planned on. Yes I did buy them, but who ever said you can have too many shoes? It certainly wasn't me! I have been searching for the perfect shoe to replace said sandals, but I wasn't having any luck. They had to have the perfect vintage feel, while not completely disregarding my style. It was a toughy!



But then I found them....and they are PERFECT!!!!!!



I am in love ~*swoon*~


I also found my photographer and she is also perfect.


Ya'll can find her at Stacy Marie Photography



I have been a little bit worried about the money for the wedding...Mostly I wasn't sure that there would be enough for the things that I wanted to have. Not like bridezilla things, but things like a kick-ass photographer and an equally kick-ass place to have the party. But things have come together quite perfectly and I found out this weekend that its all gonna be just fine.

Plus, I found a rockin' deal on a honeymoon....Hawaii anyone?

6 nights, car rental, and roundtrip tickets for both of us for under $2,000.

I am "freaking out" kind of excited about it!

2 comments:

Welcome to my World. said...

Love the shoes!

Chelsea said...

Thank you, Thank you! I hate that I don't get to wear them until March.