Loved you yesterday,
Love you still,
Always have, Always will


Damaged people are dangerous...they know they can survive

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~Jimi Hendrix

Let us reach for the world that ought to be. We can understand that there will be war, and still strive for peace. ~President Obama

The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware...joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware." -Henry Miller

"Truth is everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."
-Bob Marley



...

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

NieNie

So...I watched Stephanie and her husband "Mr. Nielson" on Oprah a few weeks ago. I was smitten. She is so amazingly strong, and her husband is the sweetest guy ever.

Then my friend here at work told me that she reads her blog NieNie Dialogues, and again...smitten. I just love it.

You should go read it.

You'll love it too.

Today I was catching up on some posts, and there was something that made me laugh out loud.


"I was downstairs and overheard Mr. Nielson upstairs
attending to two screaming girls in the shower.
Then he said:
"Oh girls, guess what? The devil called and said you guys were doing awesome."

I laughed and was glad the day was over."


I really think that you should all go read her blog. It's amazing.

No comments: