Loved you yesterday,
Love you still,
Always have, Always will


Damaged people are dangerous...they know they can survive

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~Jimi Hendrix

Let us reach for the world that ought to be. We can understand that there will be war, and still strive for peace. ~President Obama

The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware...joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware." -Henry Miller

"Truth is everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."
-Bob Marley



...

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Now, if you'll bring your attention to the right...

**UPDATE**
To view the wedding site you actually have to go to it and do the login instructions...It will send me an email to approve or deny the request and when I accept it, it will email you back and let you know that you can come and see.
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough on that earlier!

Some of you have already noticed, but for those who haven't, notice the link over to the right with the words "Our Wedding Website". That is, just as it says, our wedding website. Now I know that I don't have to say this (I hope anyway) but people who are in any contact with D-bag what-so-ever, NOT ONE WORD!!!

I have made the website private, so if you would like to look at it just do the whole "add me" thing. If I like you, you can come in. If you are some random person, then your chances probably aren't too high.

There isn't much there right now, mostly because not a lot of planning has happened. But there will be, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

K8lin said...

O sister!!! angelk8_2003@msn.com

Jennifer said...

I want to see the wedding site. doublemlm@yahoo.com