Loved you yesterday,
Love you still,
Always have, Always will


Damaged people are dangerous...they know they can survive

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~Jimi Hendrix

Let us reach for the world that ought to be. We can understand that there will be war, and still strive for peace. ~President Obama

The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware...joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware." -Henry Miller

"Truth is everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."
-Bob Marley



...

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

March 15, 2010

I know, I know...serious slacker here! I'm sorry.

Can you forgive me?

I hope to make it up to you today...because I have something for you all.

Something great....in the form of a million pictures.


Please notice the kick-ass hair.
Thank you.





















Rockin' cake!



My niece wanted to dance with everyone, GTO was the only one her size.



The people on the bottom...courtesy of my niece

Frosting went up my nose






I love, love, love this picture.


My shamrock garter :)




Me and my Meggy



Don't ask. It's probably better that you just don't ask.

I will get to work on getting the formal shots up from that day...they are amazing!
Thank you Stacy for being amazing!

No comments: