Loved you yesterday,
Love you still,
Always have, Always will


Damaged people are dangerous...they know they can survive

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~Jimi Hendrix

Let us reach for the world that ought to be. We can understand that there will be war, and still strive for peace. ~President Obama

The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware...joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware." -Henry Miller

"Truth is everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."
-Bob Marley



...

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Carson MacKay Youd


Sister (FiNaLlY!!) had her baby! He was being stubborn and didn't want to come out of his momma apparently. She was due on February 22nd and nothing, nothing, nothing...

So she finally had to be induced yesterday. She got started at about 10 a.m. or so, and he was born at about 7 p.m. But we did find out why he wasn't coming out...he is a big boy!!

8 lbs 9oz
20 inches long.

Poor sister had quite a tear, but I think she's okay with it. I'm so proud of her!!! I love my sister so much and now I know what I have to look forward to!

Thank you for letting us be a part of it Kait!!!

2 comments:

Blakelee and Michael Ellis said...

Thank you for posting something about your sister! I've been checking her blog like mad to make sure she hasn't had the little guy!!! YEAH!!! tell her congrats! I love you both!

Levi and Cynthia Wilde said...

Wow! What a big baby... I can't even imagine giving birth to a baby that big. Jayden wasn't even 6 lbs and that wasn't easy! Congratulations to her and good luck to you as your turn is coming soon!!