Loved you yesterday,
Love you still,
Always have, Always will


Damaged people are dangerous...they know they can survive

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~Jimi Hendrix

Let us reach for the world that ought to be. We can understand that there will be war, and still strive for peace. ~President Obama

The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware...joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware." -Henry Miller

"Truth is everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."
-Bob Marley



...

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

It's a...

My cousin Tiffany works at an OB's office, and was able to get me in for an early ultrasound on my BIRTHDAY!! It took all of 2 seconds to see what the little guy was. I wish that I could have seen Kevin's face when it came up on the screen but he was sitting in a chair in front of me so I couldn't. He kept saying he didn't care, but I know he really wanted a boy first and he is pretty excited! We went to the mall right after to try to find some Atlanta Braves stuff for him, but they didn't have any.

Last night, Kevin really wanted to take a picture of my belly. Comparing this one, and the one down below at 14 weeks...I'm thinking I was having a fat day on the 14 week picture because I feel like I look a lot bigger in that one than this one, but this one looks more like a baby bump.


Here is a picture of his cute little face! He was so curled up in my belly and wouldn't show us his face, so the tech started "beating" my belly with the wand thing to get him to move and he flipped right over and gave us that amazing profile.
I am so in love!
We have picked out a name for him, but I'm gonna keep that quiet for a little bit. I'll put it out there when we get a little closer.
Just know that RKC is coming, and we can't wait!!!

1 comment:

The Linnett Log said...

Congrats! That is definitely a BOY! I am jealous too cause I don't find out for 2 more weeks! I can't wait!