Loved you yesterday,
Love you still,
Always have, Always will


Damaged people are dangerous...they know they can survive

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~Jimi Hendrix

Let us reach for the world that ought to be. We can understand that there will be war, and still strive for peace. ~President Obama

The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware...joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware." -Henry Miller

"Truth is everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."
-Bob Marley



...

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm sitting here at one of Kevin's softball games down in Vegas, rockin some Muse. The weather has been beautiful and it makes me miss my desert in CA! A lot! That is completely random, i know, but I've been sitting here for too long by myself and i just got to thinking.

No comments: